Sunday, July 20, 2008

The big sleepover

Liam had his first big night without mommy this weekend. It was his first time to spend the night away from home. He went to stay with his Granddaddy Brasfield and NeNe. They took him to McDonalds, let him play in the playplace and the sandbox Uncle Tyler built. He got to top it all off with homemade blueberry pancakes. I wanted to call a hundred times. But I think it was phrased best by my dad, who said "I hate to hurt your feelings....But he didn't ask for you one time." Oh the sorrow and pride mixed in one, my little one can deal without me for one night and have a marvelous time. I will update with pics later.

1 comment:

Mandy Go said...

Liam is a little man now! It is rare that I am not w/ Grace, except Bunko and then she is usually w/ Daddy. Yesterday stayed w/ Grandma & Grandpa while Drew and I went to a movie- and she didn't even notice I was gone. I was the one w/ separation anxiety!!