Saturday, October 18, 2008

One last hoorah





We went to my dad's last night for one last get together before my little brother reports to bootcamp on Tuesday. We cooked out and had chili and a bonfire. It was really nice to all be together. He will not be able to be with us for Thanksgiving and Christmas. That will be hard and we will definitely miss him. Liam had a blast. He loved running around outside with my dad and stepmoms dog bailey. He got a little tired toward the end and curled up under a blanket on their outdoor swing.

2 comments:

jenandlady said...

Please let Tyler know I'm proud of him for going out to serve our country. I hope that you will keep me informed on how's he's doing and where he might be. It's hard to believe that's he's already grown up enough to go out and do this. But I guess time does fly on by.

Jennifer Johnson

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK Tyler!